Professional Beauty and HL Live London
25 & 26 February 2018 : ExCeL London
HJ Live London will be taking place at London ExCeL on the 25 & 26 February 2018. The change of name reflects the aim of staging a major national event for the hairdressing industry and the evolving salon owner and educational focus of the show.
As a member of the HBSA all members can benefit from
- 2.5% discount off the stand space at the Professional Beauty UK and overseas exhibitions ( 13 in the beauty sector)
- A further 2.5% discount for exhibitors booking 72m2 or more
- 10% off the furniture and shell scheme extras and 5% off electrics.
- For exhibitors at Hair Congress 2016, a dedicated e-shot to our database of 28,000+ hair salon owners
Hair Pro Live 2016 took place as part of Professional Beauty London ExCeL, one of the largest beauty and spa trade shows in Europe. The event had a total visitor attendance of 33,805*, of whom 7053* were from hair salon or hair & beauty salons.
Returning as HJ Live London, the event will have a salon owner focus providing the opportunity to enhance commercial skills, network with the industry’s suppliers, as well as offering an extensive workshop and live stage programme.
In February 2018, we will bring an extensive live stage programme with 5 stages:
- The Fellowship for British Hairdressing – featuring the top names in British Hairdressing.
- The Expert Stage – offering specific skills on a series of ‘hot potato’ subjects from high profile professionals.
- Salon Inspiration Stage – see the nation’s top educators as they take you step-by-step through their latest collections of new and emerging trends and techniques.
- The Barbers’ Stage – hosted by the BBA showcasing the latest barbering styles and techniques.
- Business Seminars – hosted by the National Hairdressers’ Federation, a full programme of business workshops for the salon owner.
Visit Professional Beauty London if you click here
Visit HJ Live London if you click here
*ABC Audited figure