Salon International will return next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th October 2013, for three more days of stunning live shows, hundreds of top exhibitors and demonstrations of the latest products and services. As a member of the HBSA you can benefit from a 5% discount on exhibition space at Salon International. Additionally, upon request you can benefit from two complimentary tickets to the exhibition. Visit www.salonexhibitions.co.uk for more information.
HBSA supports Salon International
- Should There Be a Statutory Maximum Workplace Temperature? September 20, 2018MP’s are recommending the government to consider introducing a maximum workplace temperature to reduce the risk of heat stress. Reviewing building regulations to prevent overheating, relaxed dress codes and flexible working during heatwaves where additional recommendations made in a new report from the parliamentary Environmental Audit Committee. Currently, the law says that employers must maintain a […]hjiadmin
- Salon International – Your Ticket to Free Education! September 20, 2018Salon International is now under 30 days away (13-15 October at the ExCeL London) and we are gearing up for our biggest and best show yet! While, yes, we are excited about the huge discounts, live shows and did we mention huge discounts? We are most looking forward to the wealth of free education that is […]akesha
- Is Box Dye a Bigger Threat to your Salon than you Realised? September 19, 2018Recent research by Mintel reveals that 53% of women are colouring their hair at home. HJ investigates how the industry can respond by showcasing the difference in ingredients, service and the benefits of a professional salon experience. Cutting edge technology Fact: Innovations appear in professional products long before they hit the at-home colour market. Hair […]akesha
- British Hairdressing Business Awards 2018 Winners are Revealed September 18, 2018The British Hairdressing Business Awards winners 2018 were announced on 17 September at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, by host presenter Vernon Kay. It was an awe-inspiring night, hosted by TV presenter Vernon Kay and Hairdressers Journal International’s executive director Jayne Lewis-Orr. The awards showcased the vast amount of business innovation within hairdressing and why […]charlottegw
- Should There Be a Statutory Maximum Workplace Temperature? September 20, 2018