Salon International will return next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th October 2013, for three more days of stunning live shows, hundreds of top exhibitors and demonstrations of the latest products and services. As a member of the HBSA you can benefit from a 5% discount on exhibition space at Salon International. Additionally, upon request you can benefit from two complimentary tickets to the exhibition. Visit www.salonexhibitions.co.uk for more information.
HBSA supports Salon International
- Behind the Electric Salon Brand with Mark Woolley February 13, 2020HJ speaks to award-winning hairdresser Mark Woolley, founder of Electric Hairdressing London, about growing a salon and professional brand business and the importance of being true to your beliefs. What was the inspiration behind your Electric product range? I met a really great chemist and spoke to him about what I felt certain products couldn’t […]charlottegw
- The Debate: Should you Name your Salon After Yourself? February 12, 2020Just like naming your child, naming your salon is a huge decision and something you’ll be stuck with for the long-run. Having a eponymous salon can have pros and cons so we spoke to two salon owners for them to weigh in. Should you name your salon after yourself? Yes, says Jamie Stevens “Don’t confuse […]akesha
- L’Oréal Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Brand New Campaign February 11, 2020L’Oréal’s #HairTheLove 2020 campaign celebrates all hairdressers. The concept behind this powerful video is a Love Letter written by a client to a hairdresser, highlighting how they play an integral role in every client’s life-defining moments, from weddings and health challenges to career changes. The video and campaign seeks to inspire the next generation of […]akesha
- Personal Development is Vital for Your Apprentices February 6, 2020Training an apprentice is not just about teaching them the skills and techniques that will make them great technical hairdressers, it’s about personal development, helping to shape them as people so that they are ready to work in a professional environment. This is something Ken Picton of Ken Picton Salon in Cardiff feels passionately about. […]akesha
- Behind the Electric Salon Brand with Mark Woolley February 13, 2020