Salon International will return next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th October 2013, for three more days of stunning live shows, hundreds of top exhibitors and demonstrations of the latest products and services. As a member of the HBSA you can benefit from a 5% discount on exhibition space at Salon International. Additionally, upon request you can benefit from two complimentary tickets to the exhibition. Visit www.salonexhibitions.co.uk for more information.
HBSA supports Salon International
- What’s the (Hair) Story? – An Exclusive Interview with Hairstory CEO Eli Halliwell June 18, 2018If this is the first time you’re hearing of Hairstory then where have you been? The global brand created by Eli Halliwell – of Bumble and bumble fame – is reinventing the way we wash hair has recently expanded the the edited range with new products, starting with New Wash (Deep) and New Wash (Rich). […]akesha
- An Interview with Sussan Verghese of Matrix Professional June 14, 2018In May HJ had the chance to attend Matrix Professional’s epic conference in sunny Ibiza. Whilst there we sat down with the brand’s new general manager to talk about how she envisions the brand developing under her tenure. How has Matrix and Biolage changed since you joined? Change takes time and you have to be […]akesha
- NHF Business Awards are Now Open for Entries June 4, 2018Entries for the NHF Business Awards are now open for entries from hair, beauty and barbering businesses. The winners will be crowned on Sunday 4 November in Manchester at a fabulous awards dinner to celebrate some of the best businesses in the industry. The Business Awards are free for NHF Members and non-members to enter […]akesha
- Baroque Hair Opens the Second Salon in North Yorkshire May 24, 2018After launching their first salon in Harrogate back in 2007 business partners Tom O’Brien and Terry Sowerby have sourced a stylish location for their second salon venture – Baroque Hair, Ripon. Baroque Hair Ripon is a 2,000 square foot salon that boasts a deluxe aesthetic and intimate ambience. Featuring an elegant décor inspired by a […]akesha
- What’s the (Hair) Story? – An Exclusive Interview with Hairstory CEO Eli Halliwell June 18, 2018