Salon International will return next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th October 2013, for three more days of stunning live shows, hundreds of top exhibitors and demonstrations of the latest products and services. As a member of the HBSA you can benefit from a 5% discount on exhibition space at Salon International. Additionally, upon request you can benefit from two complimentary tickets to the exhibition. Visit www.salonexhibitions.co.uk for more information.
HBSA supports Salon International
- How can you Make your Salon More Eco-Friendly? April 22, 2019Make your salon more eco-friendly for Earth Day on 22 April by following this year’s business panel’s advice. The British Hairdressing Business Awards winners reveal the steps they are taking to be more environmentally aware in the salon and the importance of sharing this message with clients. Name: Hannah Kernick Salon: H&Co Hair Salon Awards: […]laurahusband
- The Big Debate: To Employ or Not to Employ? April 18, 2019With the recent upsurge in the self-employment sector, more salons than ever are taking the opportunity to recruit self-employed staff as opposed to the traditional structure of employing staff. As with all non-traditional business models their are positives and negatives. In the big debate two business owners discuss the pros and cons of having self-employed […]charlottegw
- Toni & Guy Awarded Superbrands Status for 12th Time April 17, 2019Superbrands revealed earlier this week, that TONI & GUY has been awarded Consumer Superbrands status for 2019. The Consumer Superbrands survey has been tracking the perception of a wide-range of brands in the UK since 1995. This year’s survey featured 1,596 brands across 78 different categories, ranging from‘Automotive Products’ to ‘Vitamins & Supplements’. Only the […]charlottegw
- WetBrush Owners JD Beauty Merge with Goody Products April 16, 2019JD Beauty Co., LLC (‘JD Beauty’), the company behind WetBrush branded hair care accessories, Bio Ionic hair styling tools and Ouidad hair care, has announced that it will merge with Goody Products, Inc.(‘Goody’). ACON Investments, L.L.C. and its affiliates (‘ACON’), owners of Goody since their purchase of Goody from Newell Brands (NYSE:NWL) in August 2018, […]charlottegw
- How can you Make your Salon More Eco-Friendly? April 22, 2019