Salon International will return next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th October 2013, for three more days of stunning live shows, hundreds of top exhibitors and demonstrations of the latest products and services. As a member of the HBSA you can benefit from a 5% discount on exhibition space at Salon International. Additionally, upon request you can benefit from two complimentary tickets to the exhibition. Visit www.salonexhibitions.co.uk for more information.
HBSA supports Salon International
- Why Nearly 50% of Salon Owners Have Considered Closing Their Salons November 15, 2019Phorest Salon Software has recently surveyed 1,000 salons around the world and discovered that nearly half of salon owners have considered closing their salons. The majority of those who contemplated terminating their business did so when their salon was already well established or three years into business. The statistics collected from Phorest Salon Software also […]lydiah
- New Style £20 Bank Note Will Be Introduced From February 2020 November 14, 2019A new £20 bank note has been announced from the Bank of England, this will be introduced from 20th February 2020. The new design features the British painter JMW Turner, who’s work is featured in the Tate Britain. For the first time, the new notes include two windows and a two-colour foil, making them very […]lydiah
- The Fellowship for British Hairdressing Hosts Long Hair Workshop November 13, 2019The Fellowship for British Hairdressing recently hosted a Long Hair Workshop with a panel of guest experts. Smart salons have been offering an alternative option by providing hair-up and dressing services for clients who don’t want to part with their long locks. With the Christmas and party season fast approaching, the Fellowship for British Hairdressing brought […]lydiah
- Hair and Hounds Sponsored Charity Dog Walk Raises £1193 November 13, 2019A fundraising event for the two and four-legged was brought together by the business partners Gary Hooker and Michael Young for their charity walk Hair and Hounds. The sponsored walk was organised in their bid to raise money for charities supporting these two areas, The Hair and Beauty Charity and the Dogs Trust. This pioneering […]lydiah
- Why Nearly 50% of Salon Owners Have Considered Closing Their Salons November 15, 2019