Salon International will return next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th October 2013, for three more days of stunning live shows, hundreds of top exhibitors and demonstrations of the latest products and services. As a member of the HBSA you can benefit from a 5% discount on exhibition space at Salon International. Additionally, upon request you can benefit from two complimentary tickets to the exhibition. Visit www.salonexhibitions.co.uk for more information.
HBSA supports Salon International
- What has Lockdown Taught us About Hairdressing? May 29, 2020Lockdown has no doubt been a testing time for us all. With uncertainty in so many areas during the Coronavirus it can be difficult to know how to utilise the time that you now might have. Cos Sakkas, British Hairdresser of the Year 2020 nominee and international artistic director for Toni & Guy has been […]akesha
- Here’s How to be a Healthy Hairdresser May 19, 2020We meet the health and wellness experts who will help you to introduce a wellness strategy into your salon for a healthier and happier workplace… Essential exercise – Nicola Addison Nicola is a personal trainer and wellbeing expert who will provide her key insights and tips to keep you fit. She will share the best exercises […]laurahusband
- Why The Wellbeing of Your Salon Staff Should Be Priority May 18, 2020Business consultant Liz McKeon discusses the importance of wellbeing and creating a positive work culture for your salon staff. The World Health Organization has classified burnout as a medical condition. You can help to prevent staff burnout in the salon by being aware of its symptoms. Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness or uneasiness […]lydiah
- KKR Acquires Majority Stake in Coty Professional Beauty May 11, 2020It has been announced today that investment firm KKR have signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in the Coty Professional Beauty portfolio in a deal worth $4.3 billion. Under the terms of the agreement, Coty will make Wella, which includes Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, and ghd brands, a standalone company in which KKR […]akesha
- What has Lockdown Taught us About Hairdressing? May 29, 2020